Next to Christmas, Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday. I love all of the decor, the focus on sharing our love to our family and friends, and the yummy treats!
This year, I wanted to find something fun to make for breakfast on Valentine’s Day but knew it had to be something quick and easy because we are always in a rush in the mornings. I also wanted something we have never tried before and decided to make cinnamon rolls using this fantastic Heart Giant Cookie Pan from Wilton.
This pan is so versatile and I will be making a giant cookie for my hubby for Valentine’s Day too! Stay tuned for that one too. Here’s an easy to follow video with the instructions down below.
To make your own pan of Valentine’s Day Cinnamon Rolls, you need the heart shaped pan, 2 cans of refrigerated cinnamon rolls, red food coloring, and sprinkles. When it comes to food coloring, I would use the Wilton Food Coloring Gels. They don’t mess up the consistency of the foods you put them in and they go much farther than the liquid drops. They are so vibrant too!
Instructions for making your own Valentine’s Day Cinnamon Rolls:
- Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven according to directions.
- Open cans of cinnamon rolls and place in the pan.
- Bake according to directions.
- While baking, remove the icing and place in a separate bowl.
- Put in desired food coloring gel (I used red). Mix well.
- Remove rolls from pan. Allow to cool about 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the rolls from the pan, keeping them in their heart shape. I dumped it carefully updside down and they came right out!
- Frost with icing.
- Sprinkle generously with sprinkles.
Enjoy with a glass of milk! My kids had the biggest smiles on their faces when the saw this. It’s a fun little treat and it was so easy to put together.