Some posts contain affiliate links. We may earn money or product from the companies mentioned in this post.
This has been a family favorite dip since my sister-in-law introduced it to use a couple of years ago. It’s so easy to throw together and surprisingly addicting! All you need for this dip is a crockpot, sausage, cream cheese, and tomatoes with green chilis.
It’s that easy!
You can make it spicier or more mild, depending on the type of sausage that you use and the ratio of green chilis vs. tomatoes. My family is a little more sensitive to spicy foods, so instead of a can of tomatoes with green chilis, I use one can of diced tomatoes and 1 can of green chilis. I also use regular sausage but we have tried spicy Italian and Italian. Both are good! It just depends on your audience.
This is perfect for parties, games, and family movie night.
Be sure to check out my roundup of the 45 Best Dip Recipes from around the web!
- 1 pound Pork Sausage (may also use Italian or Hot Italian)
- 1 16 oz package of Cream Cheese
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 8 oz can diced green chilis
- Cook sausage all the through in frying pan. Drain. Add to crockpot wth cream cheese, tomatoes, and green chilis. Set crockpot to high and cook for one to two hours. Be sure to check on it so it doesn't burn!