Some posts contain affiliate links. We may earn money or product from the companies mentioned in this post.
Spring is marching on and before we know it, Summer will begin creeping in. I can’t believe it’s coming so quickly already!
The next holiday is one of my favorites-Mother’s Day. I love having the opportunity to honor the women in my life, and to honor women overall. We are amazing, you know that?
And to celebrate, I’m giving away some of my favorite things, along with some friends of mine. We each have our own fun goodies so be sure to visit everyone!
1- My Daylights 2- Eat It & Say Yum 3- Tastefully Frugal 4- The Things I Love Most 5- Bite of Delight and Western Gardens 6- Home Crafts by Ali 7- Gypsy Road School 8- Mom’s Bag of Tricks 9- Honest Harm 10- Happy 2BA Homemaker
Because I love the idea of honoring women, I wanted to put a little spin this giveaway. Instead of entering for yourself, I want you to nominate a woman in your life who you inspires you. Think if someone you are grateful for and leave the message in the comments so I can included it with the prize.
Here’s what I’m giving away:
1. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat and Color-This stuff is amazing! I sing it’s praises in a recent review. I LOVE it.
2. We R Memory Keepers Instagram Album & Albums Made Easy Journaling Cards in Inked Rose-These little albums are adorable and the cards make it so easy to document your stories and pictures.
3. “Kiss of A Stranger” by Sarah M Eden–If you haven’t read “Proper Romance” novels yet, you should start! They are clean, beautiful stories still full of passion but you won’t have to worry if your teenage daughter picks it up too. This one is my favorite, though I have a long list of books that come in second.
4. A Beautiful 5×7 Print from Modify Ink–This company is amazing! I will be talking more about them soon, but you basically get to choose your print and then select and customize your colors. I’m in love with them!!
5. A box of fun from Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up–Paper Pumpkin is a great subscription service that sends you a box of goodies every month that include all of the supplies you need, including stamps and ink, to create a paper craft. They are themed around holidays too so it matches whatever decor you have up at the time. It’s addicting!
6. Some of my favorite craft supplies including Wood Glue by Darice (I use it for everything), my favorite color paint and brushes, a couple of rolls of Washi Tape and Baker’s Twine that I snagged from one of my favorite places Pick Your Plum, pens, and my favorite gold sharpie.
7. A Sheet of Nail Wraps from Jamberry Nails–Can you tell I’m trying to improve the look of my nails? These wraps are so much fun and easy to apply.
8. My favorite treats-3 Musketeers!
9. The choice of one of these T-shirts from my new T-shirt shop. Here’s a few of them and more will be added later this week:
10. And finally, my favorite statement necklace:
Nominate your inspirational woman below to win (and I may have a little something for you as well).