Yes, you can make this instant pot banana bread with your favorite kitchen accessory! The instant pot makes this banana bread so moist, it will be the only way you'll want to make it once you try it.
1. Cream together butter and sugar in mixing bowl.
2. Beat in eggs and bananas.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Combine flour mixture with wet ingredients and mix until just moist.
5. (optional) Stir in nuts.
6. Grease two small mini loaf pans and pour batter evenly in each pan. (You can also use a smaller bundt pan).
7. Pour 1 1/2 cups of water in the instant pot and insert trivet.
8. Cover the loaf pans with foil. Place one of the loaf pans on top of the wire rack (trivet) inside the instant pot.
9. Place lid on instant pot and use manual setting to place it on high for 60 minutes.
10. Allow for natural steam release once time is up for 15 minutes. Then release whatever steam is left and open the lid.
11. Remove banana bread from instant pot once it's finished. Place the other loaf pan inside and repeat baking instructions.
12. Allow banana bread to cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.