Some posts contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more information!
General Conference and Easter will both be here before we know it and I couldn’t think of a better time to team up with thirteen of my favorite bloggers to host a fantastic multiple gift giveaway! Who is excited about $100 to Deseret Book and over $250 worth of amazing products?!?!
For this giveaway, we each chose some of our favorite General Conference and Easter-themed items to give back to our readers, just to say thanks for all of the encouragement, comments, and time that you take out of your busy day to check in with us. We really appreciate it!
Plus, we hope this will give everyone some great ideas when it comes to entertaining your little ones during Conference or filling those Easter baskets.
Take a minute to meet the lovely ladies who put together this giveaway!
Tara – Keep Moving Forward With Me
Becky – Love to be in the Kitchen
Jonie – Just Between Friends
Michelle – A Little Tipsy
Allison – Cupcake Diaries
Katie – Clarks Condensed
Audra – Reality to Dreams
Jennifer – My Daylights
Alexis – We Like to Learn As We Go
Debra – Housewife Eclectic
Dani – Love Me Dani Marie
Cambria – Live to be Inspired
Melea – Freebies 2 Deals
Aleisha – She Calls Me Mama Leisha
And now on to the fun! Here are the goodies!
One grand prize winner will be spoiled with:
- $100 Gift Card to Deseret Book courtesy of our blogger team!
- $75 Thrive Favorites Package from Krisi Lee, Thrive Life Independent Consultant. This prize package will put you on the right track for preparedness and it includes:
THRIVE 10 grain pancake mix #10 canTHRIVE Freeze dried Corn – Pantry CanTHRIVE Freeze dried Mangos – Pantry CanTHRIVE Freeze dried Meat or Cheese (your choice of Ground Beef, Chopped Chicken or Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese) – Pantry CanTHRIVE Honey Crystals – Pantry CanTHRIVE Macaroons – Pantry Can5 in 1 Survival Whistle5 Emergency Drinking Water Pouches
- Scentsy warmer with plate ($50 value) from Scentsy by Tracy Lynn to keep your home smelling spring-time fresh!
- $30 credit to La & Ca Ties to perfectly accessorize your little ones with ties for Easter!
- $40 credit to Daylight Digital Designs. Choose from customized invitations and announcements or get custom jewelry for your daughter’s Easter basket!
- 2 Missionary Tool Kit card packs ($20 value) from Missionary Tool Kit. These scripture reference cards are designed to work with Preach My Gospel. More than 50 gospel topics in an easy, quick to find format!
- Gift Basket ($30 value) from Sego Lily Soaps because Mom needs something in the Easter basket, too! The beautiful gift basket contains:
3 popular luxury soaps – Lavender, Love Spell, and Lemongrass.
24 ounces of all natural Lavender mineral bath salts in a decorative jar.
1 Strawberry Lip Balm, full of good oils and butters, with NO Petroleum or Mineral oil.
1 Mesh Scrubby, to maximize lather and exfoliate your skin
- LDS Piano Music Pack from Day Murray Music for the music lover in your family!
- Faith in God Study Guide ($8.50 value) from A Lively Hope. It includes: journaling questions for all of the required activities
places to draw and doodle
questions and activities to help you internalize the scriptures and strengthen your testimony
prompts to assist in setting goals
copywork to aid in memorization
exercises to help you memorize the Articles of Faith
pages for additional handouts and photos
- Your choice of this dapper bow tie or this bow in coral and white wonderful ($16 value) from The Posh Society.
- A Mormon Mom Planner ($29.95 value) from In the Leafy Tree Tops to keep you organized!
- A Clicker Kit and special gift from Hilary Weeks. The power of positive thinking is amazing and the clicker kit will help get you on the right track!
Our lucky runner up will also get:
Enter in the rafflecopter below and show some love to our gracious sponsors who have provided the prizes! The giveaway runs until March 30, 2014 at midnight. It is full of easy click entries so get to clickin’.
Be sure to check out our HUGE collection of General Conference Activities and Ideas, too! We’ve got you covered with recipes for conference breakfast and reverent ways to involve your children in General Conference!