Some posts contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more information!
In the summer, one of my favorite treats is Orange Marhsmellow Fluff. There are a lot of yummy recipes for it out there and my favorite are the ones that use Vanilla Pudding Mix.
With Thanksgiving approaching, I thought it would be fun to create a fluff that uses Cranberry too! I don’t like the taste of whole cranberries, so this recipe gets the cranberry taste with frozen concentrate cranberry juice. You could add them if your family likes it. And, since cranberries seem to go great with a lot of other fruits (just look at the juice aisle on your next trip to the grocery store), it was easy to pair them with my favorites.
Because my family loves the taste of fruit more than sugary things like marshmellows, I did use less marshmellows than most other recipes for fluff use. But, it can catered to your family or gathering needs! And the white chocolate pudding mix gives it a different but yummy flavor.
This recipe received two thumbs up from my food critics (5 and 2 year old boys!). They loved it and had fun helping me make it!
Here’s what you’ll need as far as supplies go:
1 8 oz package whipped topping
1/2 can frozen cranberry concentrate, thawed slightly
2 6 oz containers raspberries
1 Honey Crisp apple, cut in pieces
3/4 cup mini marshmellows
In a mixing bowl, whip the frozen cranberry juice concentrate with the pudding mix until thoroughly mixed together (hand mixer is the best!). Fold in whipped topping, raspberries, apples, and marshmellows. Add more or less fruit and marshmellows, depending on your preferences. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with extra raspberries and white chocolate shavings.
- 1 8 oz package whipped topping
- ½ can frozen cranberry concentrate, thawed slightly
- 1 package Hershey's White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 6 oz containers raspberries
- 1 Honey Crisp apple, cut in pieces
- ¾ cup mini marshmellows
- In a mixing bowl, whip the frozen cranberry juice concentrate with the pudding mix until thoroughly mixed together. Fold in whipped topping, raspberries, apples, and marshmellows. Add more or less fruit and marshmellows, depending on your preferences. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.