Some posts contain affiliate links. We may earn money or product from the companies mentioned in this post.
I am a big time cuddler. I always have been! And here’s a confession: I still sleep with a teddy bear! It’s true and I’m not ashamed of it. Love my teddy bear!
When I had my new babies, my favorite thing to do was snuggle with them. There is nothing better than feeling their soft, fuzzy hair on your check, smelling their special “baby smell”, and enveloping a little angelic being in your arms.
Sigh. Can you tell I’m baby hungry?
When I had my first, baby wraps were new and awkward. But for my second, they had become cuter and easier to use and I loved using mine! It was perfect-I could snuggle my baby and get stuff done without breaking my back.
Happy Baby Wraps have the cutest and most comfortable wraps. Take a look at this polka dot one:
Here are some of the benefits of Happy Baby Wraps:
– Lightweight and breathable – ideal for hot weather
– Fully adjustable ensuring a perfect fit every time!
– Ergonomically supports your baby up to 30 lbs
– No buckles or rings that may break
– Allows for discreet nursing
– Upright position helps reduce colic/acid reflux
– Luxuriously soft
– 4 way stretch for ultimate comfort
– Machine washable
If you are expecting and would like to have a Happy Baby Wrap of your own, you’re in luck! I have joined up with some friends and one of you could win a baby wrap in your favorite color. Just enter the Rafflecopter below. Good luck!